How to ROOT the Xperia Z5 Android 7.1.1 [32.4.A.1.54] NOUGAT – Hello guys, today www.Android-Center.com love to share with you an awesome clip of How to ROOT the Xperia Z5 Android 7.1.1 [32.4.A.1.54] NOUGAT, just see clip right after it
This is a simple tutorial on how to root your recently updated Sony Xperia Z5 Smartphone running Android Nougat 7.1.1 with the build number 32.4.A.1.54, which is the newest Android version. Make sure to read the description (devices, requirements, instructions) continuing the rooting process! Z5 ONLY (single and dual sim model!)
here’s the original forum post:
I have downloaded the original files which are provided by the xda member @ sceryavuz in case there is a new update, because he deletes the old kernel files sometimes….
running 32.3.A.2.33? check out this video: https://goo.gl/RCRe7f
SONY XPERIA Z5
E6603, E6633, E6653, E6683
pc, xperia drivers, unlocked bootloader, usb cable, adb fastboot
adb & fastboot drivers: http://yoineer.com/BkI8
Xperia drivers: http://yoineer.com/BkGS
magisk zip: http://adf.ly/1nHQqn
magisk manager apk: http://adf.ly/1nHQl5
Z5 kernel images:
TWRP Recovery 3.1.1
Xperia flashtool drivers…
…and how to install them correctly
1. download all needed files (kernel+adb drivers+magisk+twrp)
2. put the magisk zip + apk on the phones sd card
3. install all needed drivers: fastboot, flashmode drivers + minimal adb drivers
4. shut down your phone
5. open cmd window in the adb folder
6. put all the files into the new ADB folder!
8. connect the Xperia via fastboot to your computer hold VOLUME UP while plugging in (blue light should appear)
9. flash the kernel using the command
“fastboot flash boot KERNELNAME.img”
10. flash the twrp recovery using the comand
“fastboot flash recovery TWRPFILENAME.img”
11. unplug it and turn it on OR reboot using “fastboot reboot”
12. let it fully boot up once to make sure everything works fine
13. turn off the phone, wait 10 seconds, then press POWER and VOLUME DOWN at the same time (it should vibrate once)
14. wait a few seconds until the device booted into recovery!
15. flash SU binaries (magisk v14 or higher) (you can also flash supersu or phhsuperuser)
16. reboot after flashing is completed
17. install the magisk manager apk and let the magic happen!
18. enjoy root on Android 7.1.1 !
19. leave a like and tap that SUBSCRIBE button 🙂
You FINGERPRINT SCANNER isn’t working on your Z5 E6603 model? People in the comment section told me that they fixed this issue by flashing the E6653 firmware!
original xda thread: http://adf.ly/1nGp8X
ElementD – Giving In (feat. Mees Van Den Berg) [NCS Release]
WATEVA – See U (feat. Johnning) [NCS Release]
NIVIRO – You [NCS Release]
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
Add me on FACEBOOK
DON’T FORGET TO LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!
Last, www.Android-Center.com would like to inform you an awesome info for You folks, You could Grab this perfect How to ROOT the Xperia Z5 Android 7.1.1 [32.4.A.1.54] NOUGAT mp4 with click: This Download Link